Wednesday 11 May 2011

First Post

So...my boyfriend has been telling me to get a hobby as I'm always complaining of being bored - I've decided to start this blog as a kind of hobby/expressing myself/being completely and utterly bored. I don't know what I'll write about or even if my blog will have a 'theme' or 'genre' but we'll see when the time comes hey?

This week is my last week of my very first semester of university - studying graphic design. I have no idea if I like it or not. I don't feel talented enough to be doing the course, I'm a complete design noob and all my designs are crappy - but practice makes perfect, right? So as my holidays are starting as of Friday night and my lovely month of complete freedom from study commences I have decided to set myself a challenge - Take a photo and blog about it every day (or as close to every day as I possibly can). I think I may choose a theme a week or some crap like that...keep it interesting and mix it up a little...

Anyway, since I still have an assignment to finish writing and submit by Friday, I'm out!

Laters bloggy, sincerely me.

No comments:

Post a Comment